5th Kuwait Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Conference
5th Kuwait Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Conference provides an innovative and comprehensive overview of the latest research & developments in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
The congress will feature keynote sessions and workshops by international and regional senior medical professionals and bring together Medical and Physical Medicine experts for an exchange of knowledge and experience in the field of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Disability Functioning and Handicap
- Neuro Rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Prosthetic & Orthotics
- Future and Rehabilitation
- General Rehabilitation
- Upper Limb Musculoskeletal Ultrasonography (Shoulder, Elbow, wrist)
- Autonomic Dysfunctions in patients with neurodegenerative disorders: diagnosis and management.
- Principles of BioStatistics
- Lower Limb Musculoskeletal Ultrasonography (Hip, Knee, Ankle)
- Physiatrists (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physicians)
- Orthopedic Surgeons
- Internal Medicine
- Family Physicians
- General Practitioners
- Medical and Allied Healthcare Professionals
- Occupational Therapists
Why to attend:
The Congress aims to bring together leading senior international, regional and local medical professionals to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. This Conference also gives the premier interdisciplinary gathering for researchers, practitioners and educators to exhibit and examine the latest innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions embraced in the field of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.