Abderrazak Hajjioui, MD, MPM
Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy, University Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah, Fez, Morocco.
Full professor and Head of Physical and rehabilitation department
- PRM specialist in 2009.
- Master’s degree in public management from the business school, Morocco (2015).
- Chair of the research group Psychophysics and rehabilitation at the Clinical Neuroscience laboratory.
- Received the National Disability Research and Innovation Awards (2017)
- Participated in the Development and Implementation of the national action plan of disability 2015-2021.
- Expert with Moroccan ministries and NGO.
- Member of the ISPRM-WHO Liaison Committee.
- President funder of the Moroccan association for the promotion of the sciences of rehabilitation and the prevention of handicap.
- Secretary of the Moroccan association of the occupational therapist.